Queers Gone Wild

5.14.2005

Chris Meloni, Chris Pontius, & Mark McGrath

Such as Christopher Meloni. And him again shirtless. That was really all I could find, if I find more I'm sure you'll all see.

Is it just me, or is Chris Pontius cute? If it's not just me here he is covering his bits with his hand, along with Steve O. And I'm having trouble find pics of him, but if you have any (especially shirtless) just let me know. =)

Mark McGrath showing off his bush.

Sorry it took so long to update, been having some personal problems.I should be back to regularly stalking celebrities shortly. =)

See you soon. =)

2 Comments:

  • At 2/25/2008 01:33:00 AM, Blogger spiralout2787 said…

    Hey yeah ummm...that's not Mark McGrath in the picture with Chris Pontius.

    That's Steve-O.

    They're both on MTV Jackass; Mark McGrath is the lead singer from Sugar Ray.

    Just a little FYI.

     
  • At 2/25/2008 01:35:00 AM, Blogger spiralout2787 said…

    nevermind, retracting that last comment! i saw the second link there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home