Queers Gone Wild

5.31.2005

Today's subject : Hawt Azn Boiz

Been a while, huh? All of today's posts are various member from various Japanese bands. Many of the bands represented are known as "visual kei" bands, where their image is main part of their music.

The Malice Mizer guys. (and yes indeed, they are all men)

Mana (which translates as "devil's name") is one of the co-founders and guitar player for the band. He is rarely seen out of costume. Since the band's split (around 2000 I believe) Mana has gone on to his current band Moi Dix Mois.

Next is Gackt. He was the...second? I think singer for the band, with a great voice, and of course a fabulous face. Since the split Gackt (the middle one) has gone on to have a very successful solo career. And apparently has a new band which I know nothing about.

And last but definately not least, there is Klaha. He replaced Gackt around...1998 I think. Personally my favourite singer for the band with a powerful voice. He now has a solo album and is working on another I believe.

So ends the Malice Mizer guys and now we're moving on.

Miyavi was once in the band Due'le Quarts under the name Miyabi, which means elegant. After that he pursued a solo career, and is one of my favourite Japanese singers. He is adorable, especially in some of the music videos.

And this is Toshiya, of the band Dir En Grey. Which I'm pretty sure has split up, but oh well.

Well that's it for now. I reccomend everyone to maybe download a few songs, you can e-mail me if you'd like some advice on which. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home